Re: Celtics Barely Win: Celtics 100-Rockets 96

In a message dated 12/13/99 3:30:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jim_meninno@hotmail.com writes:

<< These people have some dissatisfaction
 with their own lives and see Antoine as the prototypical spoiled young
 athlete with everything handed to him on a plate. >>

I agree, that's part of it.

But you really have to see him in action day in and day out. That's the only
way I can describe it. Im lucky because I get to go to the games and I sit
close to the court. There's just something about him that turns people off in
a "Blond guy from the Karate Kid" kinda way.