From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Sent: Friday, December 10, 1999 10:22 PM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: WOW!!!

Hey all,

Just finished a Celtics article which had that there is basically only
one major trade that they believe that Rick Pitino would trade Antoine
to a team in the Eastern Conference

That trade would be a Kenny Anderson-Antoine Walker to the Cavs
inexchange for Shawn Kemp and Brevin Knight. The article pointed out the
positives and negatives in such a deal and projected that Fortson would
be used in the starting lineup with Kemp and have Potapenko and Battie
second unit situation which would be ideal for Pitino's coaching style.

Other than that, Rick wouldn't deal Antoine to another team in the East,
unless he got a young stud inreturn such as a Vince Carter in which case
the trade had as much if not more chance to hurt the other team; but
that sort of trade was unrealistic where as a Shawn Kemp - Brevin
Knight  trade would be ideal for both Cleveland and Boston as it would
give the Celts a proven low post scorer while giving the Cavs something
for the future. The Cavs are also looking at trading Knight for an
experienced point guard who will be old enough to step aside for Andre
Miller when he is ready to start.