The second unit

I can't put the blame for losing the lead on the second unit or Pitino
either.  The second unit played all of 12 minutes in the game and some of
that was in the first half when we built the lead.  This is all about
maturity and discipline.  They (both units) have to learn how to put an
opponent away for good by continuing to play the same way they did in
building the lead.  We can't be leaving the starters in for more than 36
minutes a game and I'm not sure that it would change things even if we did.

I know I'd feel a lot worse if we were never even getting the leads in the
first place.  At least it's a preview of what this team is capable of doing.

George