Re: From the comments...

In a message dated 12/7/99 11:40:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
titans@ihug.com.au writes:

<< I was going to suggest Dana + Pervis for Hersey + Perdue.... Though that
 doesn't really help the Bulls (Dana for Hawkins), so  I left it at Pervis
 for Perdue.

I can't imagine Perdue ever being in "Pitino shape."  I know it's a big if,
but if Pervis stays healthy he'll be a bigger help.  He could also be
resigned fairly cheaply a year at a time (if he manages to stay healthy)
since I can't see anyone bidding for his services.

George