BskBall reporting possible Celtics Deal with Magic

Doesn't this sound familiar.  I believe Warwick posted this sometime
this past summer.  Tell me what you think about it!

Josh

12/07- MAGIC AND PERVIS- I am hearing from a lot of people the idea that
the Celtics are close to a deal with Orlando in which Pervis Ellison
would be sent to the Magic for Derek Strong and a 2nd round draft
choice. The Magic are one of the teams exploring ways to open up as much
cap space as possible, and Derek Strong has spent a large portion of the
season on the IR. I could not confirm any contact concerning this with
either team, but I have heard this from more than a few people,. I will
continue to work on it... so at this point consider it an UNCONFIRMED
RUMOR.