sorry about that.

Sorry for the incoherent diatribe. I wrote down a few of my thoughts and I
wanted to go back to them later after I had the time to write out a coherent
email.
	But with that being said, aren't we being to hard on Walker and the
team in general? For all of the teams flaws, they are playing .500 basketball
for the first time in almost a decade. Any progress should be celebrated, given
the dark days this franchise has been through. Look at the perennial losers like
Dallas and Golden State, would we rather be in their position. Our team faces an
opportuinity to return to the upper echelons of the NBA. Dynasties are not built
quickly; most teams need time to gel and develop before they really
hit their stride.
 	For all of the blown gimmes that this teams has missed
so far, shouldn't we be proud of what we've accomplished? Look at how well the
ego's of this team have been subsumed into the team concept. Has Walker
complained once this year about not being the focal point of the offense
anymore? Has he responded negatively to any criticism? Aside from his play on
the floor, Antoine's responses have been mature and well-mannered, especially
considering the obnoxiousness of many other NBA players of his caliber
especially when their slumping. The same holds true for virtually everyone. Has
anyone broken ranks this year and complained about minutes? Has anyone asked to
be traded? We seem to be in a rather unique position in the NBA right now in
that we have *no* malcontents. That's a miracle by NBA standards.  	Given
this team's attitude we have to give them a chance. Once Fortson comes back
we'll have a unselfish team that can rebound with anyone. With a little growing
up this team should be fine ... if everyone stays healthy. They just need to
build chemistry and realize their roles one the floor. I for one think Antoine
will be fine once Antoine gets completely used to his new role. He's shown
flashes(the end of the Miami game, and a few other times) of being a type of
unselfish player like Griffen. Let's give him a chance to find his place on the
team.

We have a team that's healthy and at .500. What are we complaining about?

Noah