Re: Too late for Antoine?

Walker's greatest asset is his ability to dribble for a guy his size. I
haven't seen a guy with his dribbling ability at 6'9" since Magic Johnson. In
all the other areas, rebounding, shooting, defense and passing, he is average
to medicore. If he could just improve one of those other areas, he would be a
monster. Passing would be the easiest. But he just doesn't get it. He thinks
passing is for scrubs. A couple of weeks ago, after meeting with Pitino and
getting booed at the FleetCenter for shooting so poorly, he dominated the
first half of the next game by his dribbling and then PASSING. He just
doesn't get it. He doesn't realize how much a better scorer he could be if
his opponents don't know if he is going to pass or attempt to score.
Dominique was the same way, although he is still was a better player than
Walker, to date. Some day, we may just have to come the conclusion that
Walker will never get it. It is such a shame to waste such talent...

DJessen33