A long distance fan's naive view of things

  I have just returned to Sweden after almost two weeks of a nice blend
  of Bridge and basketball. Here's my thoughts on what I saw during the
  five home games (Cavs, Nets, Pacers, Spurs, Bucks) I attended.

  Kenny Anderson:
  Did a much better job handeling the offense untill he got frustrated
  due to foul trouble or whatever. Neither Overton nor Barros managed to
  move the ball around. The offense came to a complete standstill when
  Kenny left the court.

  Pervis Ellison:
  He should be old enough to know how to rebound. He position hemself
  straight under the closest baskets. Balls that end up within Ellison's
  reach tend to be points and not rebounds.

  Tony Battie:
  I like his game a lot. I only wish someone could teach him "a few
  pounds and inches".

  Antoine Walker:
  He just have to be injured. Have a look at poor Walker running or
  trying to jump. His feet just aren't moving the way I remebered. I was
  almost prepared to cheer for a "let's swap Walkers" with the Spurs.

  Dana Barros:
  Still got a nice shooting touch but he seemed to me to be a wee bit
  slower this season.

  Paul Pierce:
  Who erased him out of the Buck's game ? He started off solid, hit
  everything and then he just disapeared. Does he need to be in the flow
  to really contribute ?

  Adrian Griffin:
  Is the NBA getting weaker or the CBA getting stronger ? Griffin seems
  to know his way to the basket and he also seemed very focused on to
  put the orange thingy into the ditto.

  Walter McCarty:
  Did a fine job as a cheer leader and hit the occasional trey. What
  else ? Well, the second unit is entertainging when the use the full
  court press but almost incapable of scoring regular points.

  Calbert Cheaney:
  Cheany appeared to be a bit nervous around Walker and the starters. I
  never figured out his role on the 2nd unit.

  Doug Overton:
  Overton delivered the ball across half court without many turnovers,
  assists or points.

  Vitaly Potapenko:
  Why doesn't grab more rebounds ? I think he moves OK for a big man and
  he should be strong enough to wrestle himself into position. I liked
  the way he challenged the other big guys and tried for the basket.

  Eric Williams:
  Gets to the free throw line ? Never saw much of that. Maybe he fell
  asleep during the 2nd units syrup offense.

  Overall impression:
  I really think that the first unite played well but not consistent
  enough. The first quarter vs. Bucks was great. The 2nd unit just isnt
  strong enough.