RE: Pitino and Cousy

Greg, you have always been nuts.

At 08:31 PM 8/30/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Just realize that for some perverse reason Dan hates all great Celtics
legends.  Doesn't this put down of Mr. Cousy sound a little similar to the
same garbage he threw out about a year ago regarding Mr. Bird.  Given the
chance (and here is the windup) he will trash talk Bird again now.

>What kind of pathetic Celtics fan would rather complain and moan about the
current state affairs, all the while not waxing poetic about the tradition
and history of this great franchise.  How can call yourself a Celtics fan
and not respect the past. Yes at times it seems that the past is all we got
sometimes, but that makes it even more difficult the mere thought of
talking out our great heroes.  Hardly also a real fan who only wants a
talking head, spewing sugar coated hooey.  Dan you makes no bones about
being critical of whatever you deem fit, yet you don't give the same
courtesy to a HOF player who actually has earned the right to speak for the
game and the team.  If given the chance you would probably do nothing but
blather, and stick your foot even further down your throat or your head up
your as........

>Dan, as far as I am concerned, fan's like you aren't worth much, and
personally I wish you would take your anti-hero garbage over to the Fakers
list where you might actually come off as someone doesn't have their head
stuck in the mire.

>While you are at why not refresh our memories on your gilded opinion of
Russell, Hondo, Jo Jo, the Jones Boys, Satch, Big Red, the Chief and McHale
as well.  Criminals and ner do wells all I am sure.  A face only a mother
could love.

>It reminds of a quote regarding my all time favorite musical performer EC;
"Don't worry if you don't like him, he hates you too".

>For the record who IS your favorite Celtic player past and present, and
what the heck is the reason who hang around with this sorry organization
for anyway?