Re: The trouble with Josh now that you ask

re Greg:  what is this guy's problem?  I have blocked
him out of my inbox, so I missed all this.  I sure
hope this is a bit he's doing and he's not really this
psychotic.  This is all because I asked Warwick and
Sherry and Hart to lay off their bitter flame war. The
last time it was because I made some kind of cut and
paste error.  This really does give me the creeps.