Re: The Fly (TSN): Pitino's Moves Catching Up With Him

> In a message dated 8/29/99 8:14:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> wayray@ix.netcom.com writes:
>
> << Trader Rick's moves might finally be catchin' up with him, after dealin'
>        Ron Mercer to the Nuggets. Pitino sez it was a money issue -- but the
>        Spies say he conveniently forgot to mention the money issue was
>        created by overspending for Travis Knight, Antoine Walker, Walter
>        McCarty and Chris Mills, etc. >>
>
> Sounds to me like the Fly's true identity is Master P - or did he just quote
> No Limit on this one.

No kidding. This argument is really a strange one; it's like they think that
we're still paying Knight and Mills' salaries or something. Somehow they want
to penalize Pitino twice for McCarty and Mills; they conveniently ignore that
Tony Battie replaced Knight and is a bargain at his current salary; and the
reference to Walker is ludicrous. Are they suggesting that they'd rather pay
Mercer the max and let Walker leave? Real smart.

These guys always criticize but never offer any better alternatives, because
they can't think of any.

Alex