On Fri, 27 Aug 1999, The Boston Celtics Mailing List Digest wrote:

> Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 08:10:15 -0700
> From: Gregory Odegaard <grodeg@kalama.com>
> Subject: RE: No it won't !
>
> Like Josh Ozersky is now the voice of reason on this list. What a
> freaking hypocrite.  You think you speak for most, I doubt it in light
> of the many ways you have offended so many on this list.

With the exception of the occasional "dirty word", what has Josh done to
offend so many people on the list?

> Josh you are the racist on this list, and for the record could someone
> forward this to him so he can get off his high horse and do us all a
> favor.  What a joke.

Greg, have you ever been clinically diagnosed as insane?  I'm no doctor,
but I have my suspicions...

There are certain people's post I *despise*, but I don't see the point in
bringing up names.  Everyone has their opinion, no matter how foolish
some of them seem. Let it go.

> Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 11:33:04 -0400
> From: "Shawn Roth" <ufpdev!shawnr@uunet.uu.net>
> Subject: RE: spts guy's indictment of WNBA
>
> This is a fan-tastic article.  I agree with everything that is written
> here......
>
> Shawn

Thank you Shawn, for your 8 lines of new material (I'll be generous and
count the header lines) and 442 lines of reposted material.  These days I
cross my fingers for at least 25% new material in each digest.

Oh, and for everyone dual-posting their messages in text and HTML -- thank
you, too.  Can't get enough of that.

Crawling back under the bridge,
Dan