RE: Francis set to blast off for the Rockets

Didn't they resign Bo Outlaw also and get Ben Wallace in the trade for Ike Austin ??

They are obviously not through dealing . An you thought Pitino was eager to pull the trigger !

I would take Wallace or Outlaw but for who ? Eric Williams ?  The others only in a swap for Pervis !