Cous Losing Ground

Catch the Associated Press Boston article "Cousy to talk on Celtics" It's
evident Cousy is losing ground with management. He's going to do 10 games
this season. Down from 40 road games. It's called polite phasing out. As
arrogant as ever he says he will jump all over the Pitino or Toine if he
thinks they deserve it. Not the best way to rally the troops.

Nuts, I recall having 40 good nite snoozes last season, now down to 10.
Where's his loyalty to Management and Team? He's negative and cynical
before pre-season. This is an entertainment business. He thrives on
adversity.

This season 10 games, next season 5, then out to pasture. I bet Cous picks
the 10 most likely games to lose to bolster his act. Tommy H, Gorman and
Maxwell will compliment this winning season.