Re: On Hoops: Pitino... Back To College With You

At 12:48 AM 8/18/99 -0400, Way Of The Ray wrote:
>Http://www.onhoops.com/
>
>       Pitino... Back to College With You

More of the usual. Lucky when PP "fell" in his lap but all his fault for
everything else. It just gets tiresome after awhile. I guess we will all
get a clearer idea as the season progresses. Which isn't soon enough for me
anyway!! Oh yeah I forget to say if I hear another person write about free
agents not wanting to play in Boston I do believe I will scream!
Just my thoughts and YMMV.Later.Mike

GO RED SOX!! GO CELTICS!! GO BRUINS!! GO PATRIOTS!!
Yup I'm from Massachusetts, but how did you know?