Re: 60 days rule

I believe that the rule says that you can't package the player who
has been traded in the last six months with other players. The Battie
trade was voided because it was Battie and Bowen for Rogers. The Owens
trade is OK because Owen was traded by himself.

I don't remember if they reduced it from six months either. There seemed
to be quite a few conflicting reports from the media. I can definitely
forgive them for that though, because the CBA seems very hard to
understand.

Alex