Moves

Free-agent forward Aaron Williams has agreed to a two-year, $2.3 million
contract with the Washington Wizards, team officials said.

The Wizards' power forward position has been depleted in the offseason by the
departures of Otis Thorpe, Ben Wallace and Terry Davis.

"It's a great opportunity for me to come in there and get some minutes," the
6-foot-9 Williams told The Washington Post.

---

Nice pickup for the Wizards. He's a tough kid with solid per-minute rebounding
and shotblocking numbers. Not anybody who can carry a team, but he should help
fill their void.

Phoenix also re-signed Randy Livingston to backup Kidd. Though Penny will
probably get most of the backup minutes, I'm happy for Livingston -- he was
all-everything before blowing out both knees at LSU.