From: Patrik.Ohagen@eu.pnu.com (Patrik Ohagen)
Subject: Monday morning meta speculation

  The E. Williams story development is very strange to my. First he's
  handed to Denver for a few used T-tickets and then Rick brings him
  back tied to a fairly generous contract.

  Could it be some long term gentleman's agreement going on ? Sort of a
  long time loan of property ?

  Just another pre-coffee Monday morning thought.

  Cheers, Patrik
  SWEDEN