Re: The Weak East

If Sprewell contributes well again, and remember he didn't really take hold
till end of the short season, the Knicks will be a force with or without
Ewing. They have a lot of talent and a patient coach. Along with Houston
they will be a force. I don't expect to beat out the Knicks this season.
The Knicks were not sleepers last season, just slow out of the gate.