Re: Holley

I agree that we need one more big body.  However, Washington is not a
power forward by any means.  Washington is a deadly three point shooter,
plays tough defense, and will take you off the dribble and dunk in
traffic.  He played center in high school and small forward in college.
He should be in town on August 28 to  participate in the University of
Alabama legends game.  The game will feature Antonio Mcdyess, Derick
Mckey, Roy Rogers, Robert Horry, Jason Caffey, James Robinson, Keith
Askins, Latrell Sprewell,  as well as other former players.  I will try
to catch up  with Eric and get the scoop on the trade.

Greg
gh18@juno.com