Re: Baker, Fortson, or just a good slap?

Paul,

Will you explain to me how a career backup is the 4th
best rebounder in the NBA?  I think it's amazing that
people have so little regard for Fortson, after we've
watched what Charles Barkeley has been doing to the
league for so many years.  Obviously Fortson isn't the
scorer Chucky is, but don't get so hung up on height.
Heart, not height, is what wins championships.  Baker
is soft.  This "deal" isn't even rumored, anyway...and
for good reason.  Anyway, you ought to bear in mind
that Fortson is historically much better equipped to
play uptempo than is Baker, who is quite as much a
halfcourt fixture as, say, Juwan Howard.