Re: McDonough: C's To Walker: Play Well, Create Value, Then We'll Trade You

This is stupid, but also smart.  If he plays well, the
idiot fans will support him, and the team will have a
bright future, so why trade him?  On the other hand,
if all those things happpen, why would he want to
leave?  So maybe it's an elaborate ruse.  Dangling
that Denver pick is truly reckless.