Subject: McCarty

Hi Alex,

Take for example Anderson, is he coachable? Talent wise he can be, but
does he want to? For example why doesn't he just push the ball upcourt
and distribute it, instead of yo-yoing the ball between his palm and
the paraquet, running down the shot clock, no where to go and heaving
up a prayer? Is he listening to coach's instructions? Is he
distributing like the coach wants to?

I think with Kenny's and Walker's fat contracts (gauranteed even if
the tornado makes it round in Fleetcentre), where's the need to
listen?

Hope this is clearer. Regards
Kevin/Singapore

Alex Wang <awang@mit.edu> wrote:

Hi Kevin,

Can you elaborate? I'm not sure I understand exactly what you mean
although I do agree that a player's contract status can affect his
performance both on and off the floor.

Alex