Re: Pippen,Woods, Duval

Yes, it's all about control. Players will want more and more. They don't
put any money up so they shouldn't have any say, except what they earn. I
hope Europe kicks our butts at the Ryder Cup. Nicklaus, Palmer, etc., gave
all they had to the game. Now we have money hungry boneheads, that are
boring clones. Sorry;)