Re: TSN: Fan's View: C's Will Regret Trading Mercer

Dear Chad,

Please find below an article from The Sporting News written by someone by
the name of Chad Bianchi.  The article was posted to a Boston Celtics
internet discussion group, to which I belong.  If you are the author, I
invite you to join our group and share some of your thoughts.  I have to say
that your assertion that Ron Mercer showed more heart, soul and desire than
any other Celtic last year is far from a concensus within our group.  In any
case, if you enjoy thoughtful and spirited discussion about the Boston
Celtics, then this group is for you.

Yours,
Jim Meninno

PS: See http://www.igtc.com/~pmm/sub_celts.html for how to join the group.