Re: 3-Way???

> Orlando just moved Austin to Washington for Legler, Ben Wallace, Terry
> Davis & Jeff Mcginnis If you think Rick is bad, Doc Rivers has moved the
> Orlando team.

Doc Rivers doesn't make the personnel decisions in Orlando. He's just the
coach.

> I don't know of any players Orlando or Miami has that we would want. Would
> we accept an Anderson for Hardaway swap ?

That trade will never happen because it doesn't make sense for either team.
Hardaway has more value to the Heat than to Boston; he's a shooter on a
team that needs his scoring, and he's 32 years old on a veteran, contending
team. But if you are looking for a player from Miami that we would want,
Mourning and PJ Brown come to mind. Mourning's untouchable though and Miami
wouldn't give Brown up for anyone on our roster but Walker or Pierce, which
makes no sense for us.

Alex