RE: Damn it! Third time lucky?

Well at least if we got a room we could find out once and for all which of us is a real man or just fool of hot air or themselves.  Problem is he doesn't leave the state of NY except to visit his new favorite arena, the new sterile Fluke Center, never having the time or the inclination to travel a few hours to see the grand old lady before it was torn down.  A real fan for sure.

BTW I don't travel to NY anymore since my last arrest, therefore that option is out.  Now if we could only OUT Joshy.

Love and kisses to all,
Greg