Re: Heard on the Jim Rome show.

Rome obviously took too many whacks in the head from Chrissy... I, er
mean Jim Everett and has suffered from delusions of less than grandeur
since
that time. The Gastons aren't selling now with the C's at the bottom
feeder
level - They'll wait till Il Duce caresses the team into the playoffs,
before
ripping off some corporate sucker....
Ray