EW

I think a key to our rotations this fall is EW.  Can he play power
forward?  At 6'8" he may be able to match up well against many of the
second team pfs we face.  If so, he can exploit them mercilessly on
offense.  Also, he allows Battie to play center and keeps AW at the
three spot.  (I'm not concerned about finding minutes for Walter).

This scenario allows a more natural flow for Pierce, Chaney, and
Antoine to split the two/three spots.

Anyway, I loved EW's game as a rook.  Some of you will remember his
duels with Mourning; the kid can score and loves to take it right to
the rim.  Don't be too quick to trade him.  If his desire to play
equals what he has done in the weight room, he will be an awesome
bench player.  I look for him to make waves in the pre-season period.

Gene