Eric Williams

Maybe Eric Williams should consider changing his name to Rodney.  He
certainly doesn't get any respect from this list.  Yes, his performance
with the Nuggets was less than stellar.  He did have a knee injury,
however, and that should not be discounted as a contributing  factor to his
poor performance with the Nuggets.  As I've said previously, for me the
jury is still out on Eric Williams.  Before we dump him for a couple of
second round picks or give him his outright release and eat the remainder
of his contract, why don't we give him a chance to see what he can do?  As
for his being a "major flake," where did this come from?  Dennis Rodman is
a major flake.  Derrick Coleman is working at it.  Eric Williams?  He's got
a long ways to go.