Trading VP

Hi Green Gang,

I saw video of first game of VP after he came over from the Declerq
trade. The C's lost the game to Pistons.

The broadcasters were saying VP's 6' 10" and 280lbs, I can't believe
that he is 280lbs becos but i don't see any body fat and he runs well
with co-ordinated limbs in motions (unlike Aussie league top center,
AC Earl).

I love his foot work, he reminds me of Kevin Mchale. He needs to
develop Kevin's patented up and under move, or any other bread and
butter move and he'll own Mourning.

i think VP is good Celtic material:
He does not need the ball to be effective (he is no ball hogger)
He is a team player (setting picks + blocking out, Fortson gonna love
him)
He is a hard worker + willing to learn.

His 30 mil 6 year deal, I think it is a steal.

So I would not want to trade VP for Dale Davis + Jalen Rose. He has
Celtic tradition.

Keep VP.

Kevin/Singapore