Popeye Jones Jibber

Poor Ron he was emotional at the end of the year, how does he think we
felt? He needed a change Popeye said, so do we, we got rid of him. Ron was
in the same offense and defense since college. So what? He had a lazy man's
job, all offense, no defense. Just half a game. He should be very happy
playing now for a team that has no defense. Then Popeye come to his senses
and says "it's time for him to broaden his game" Interesting.

>"It was time for Ron and coach Pitino to part ways," said ex-Celtics power
>      forward Ron "Popeye" Jones, who will join the 23-year-old
guard/forward in
>      Denver. "It was a bad year all around in Boston. You could see it in
Ron