No Subject

--------------5F3438E713AA

              Rich Pitino, the early years...
              Skin9999   (58 Msgs) 5:56AM PDT, Aug 7, 1999

            11602 of 116022 Hits, 0 Recommendations

            So I know none of you guys will believe this and my credibility is
            about to go soaring down the tubes but...

            My wife dated a basketball player at the University of Massachusetts
            when she was there in seventies called Rich Pitino.

            So, I'm watching a Kentucky game one day and she goes, "Hey, that's
            Rich Pitino"

            I say, "Rick Pitino"

            She's says "Whatever, but when I dated him in college he was Rich
            Pitino."

            Well my reaction then was pretty much what yours is now. "Yeah
            right" But why would she make that up right out of the blue.

            Anyway, she tells me, he thought he was the "Big Man on Campus".
            Partied, seventies style (if you know what I mean), mostly with the
            black basketball players (not Dr. J); always used a condom; and
            tried to get her and her friends to sleep with is buddies. Sounds
            like the same guy we know, only not grown up.

            I can't understand this but she says it was an insignificant chapter
            in her life.

            Yeah, but can she get tickets?

      Copyright ©1999 ESPN Internet Ventures. Click here for Terms of Use and
      Privacy Policy applicable to this site.

--------------5F3438E713AA--