RE: FW: fishy, no?

We still really need a center Potapenko is just a huge foul prone slow
center. With it looking like Smits won't return we should offer VP & say
Williams  for Davis & Rose.  Then try and move Anderson & Battie for Vin
Baker.

Rose
Pierce, Cheaney
Walker
Baker
Davis

If the Pacers want Walker, we better get Rose & Bender.  As far as burning
bridges I really don't think is a team out there that would not try & take
Walker off the C's for nothing.

Riley has an old team with players nobody wants except PJ & Mourning.

On Friday, August 06, 1999 12:40 PM, Alex Wang [SMTP:awang@mit.edu] wrote:
> > > The way I hear it was Indiana said no to the demand of Jalen, and
Dale
> > > and a first rounder. The counter was Jalen or Dale and Austin
Croshere...