Re: Who would win

> I think the second unit will beat the first unit in head to head
> competition.

I hope not or we're in for a long season with single digit wins.
I think the second unit will come in and keep the game close, and
maybe even have an edge on some other team's bench players (especially
the teams that have 5 minimum wagers in their rotation), but I doubt
that it can match up with any other team's first unit, except for some
extreme rebuilding cases. If it can beat our own first unit, we're in
deep trouble.

Eric Williams hasn't destroyed anyone over the last few years so you may
be getting ahead of yourself there too. And how many teams actually worry
about whether they have a stopper for McCarty?

I'm glad we have depth but that first unit should cream the second unit,
simply by having Walker and Pierce.

Alex