From: Dan Forant Sr
To: CeltsSteve ; celtics@igtc.com
Sent: Friday, August 06, 1999 3:25 AM
Subject: Re: NBA League Pass will now be available on digital cable systems

I have Time Warner Cable, how do I know if it's digital?

At 06:50 PM 8/5/99 -0700, you wrote:

The NBA re-signed a 3-year agreement to continue their exclusive contract with DirecTV for small dish owners to view the League Pass package today. What is also noteworthy is that they signed an agreement for cable TV distributors (Time Warner, TCI, etc) to also offer their cable customers the ability to purchase the package IF they have digital cable capabilities.

That's outstanding for folks that don't want to buy the small dish equipment and installation!

<<<<