Calbert Cheyney

Strange move.  Why a three year deal?  So now the
roster is:

1-- Kenny Anderson; Dana Barros; Wayne Turner
2--Paul Pierce, Adrian Griffin,Eric Washington
3-- ANTOINE WALKER, Walter McCarty, Calbert Cheyney
4-- Danny Fortson, Eric Williams
5-- Vitaly Potapenko, Tony Battie

That's 13 guys, not counting Minor and Ellison.  I
wonder if Dana is going to go.  He makes $4 million
dollars a year, doesn't he?  Maybe he is the one going
for Dale Davis.  But why would Indiana trade away
their only legit big man?  I wish I could stop
thinking about the Celtics for a few weeks.  is Eric
Washington signed?