Basta!

I know this is like my 10th post today, and I'll probably have more
considering the fact that 11 digests have hit my inbox in the past 18 hours.
Sorry. But ... I'm already sick of hearing people say, "The Celtics now have 4
guys who were part of the 11-71 Denver team." That team didn't have Paul
Pierce or Antoine Walker; that team also didn't have Kenny Anderson or
Potapenko. And it was coached by a guy who had no idea what he was doing. That
team was relying on Battie, Fortson and Washington to carry the team as
rookies; they WERE the team, especially after Williams went down. So enough,
already -- it's not relevant except as trivia. It would be like if we signed
Randy Brown and Jud Buechler and started crowing about how we had part of the
nucleus of the Bulls championship teams.