Re: predictions

Anderson can make the season. He can also break it. We will need him or an
equivalent to rise above. I just don't have any confidence in him. He
mouth's the words, but doesn't deliver. For every minute he plays, you get
45 seconds. Here's hoping we can unload Mr. Mediocre for someone
dependable. I don't think Master P is done trading by a longshot. I would
rather go down with the team wheeling and dealing than to stay pat. The
East is very competitive. An 8th place Eastern team may make the 6th place
in the West.