Hoping Antoine Won't Be Traded

I bet yesterday's trade made it a lot less likely that Antoine will be traded.  We got rid of a prime time scorer in exchange for a prime time rebounder/tough guy.  We're not going to turn around and trade one of our two remaining prime time scorers for another rebounder/tough guy.  That Dale Davis trade was a nightmarish might-have-been.  Pitino may still trade Walker, but if he does it will be for an appropriate talent.  But I don't think he will trade Antoine.  Hopefully they can kiss and make up.  Next year could be incredible if they do.  I wouldn't mind another trade moratorium going into effect for a year now.

Looks like Tony Battie is in the fold, too, no?  At the very least, they are going to keep him for this coming year.  It might be tough to sign he and Fortson at the same time.  I just wish Pitino would stop blaming the shareholders!  I'm a shareholder, and I want the Celtics to win!  (and as a matter of fact if they do, the worth of the stock will soar.)  Screw Gaston's budget.  On that note,

END TRANSMISSION
Joshua Ozersky
Marketing Communications
Environmental Products Division