My $0.02

I like this deal. It helps us with the afore quoted "Hubie Brown" concept of 3.5 scorers. It also lets Antoine return to his natural position and game of predominantly facing the basket. We got back a great post scorer in Williams. Fortson is a bona-fide "banger" - the perfect rebounding thug. And Eric Washington.....um, well they got Schitzu, so I guess we're even on the scrub content. If Popeye plays as much as he has in the last two years, this trade is a steal.

To give up Mercer who is a great talent, (but I believe doesn't have the heart or "coconuts" of a winner) makes me a little sad, coz when he has the jumper landing, it's a beautiful thing to watch. A willing sacrifice for playoff basketball though.

Almost starting to believe RP may have a plan afterall.......I guess come playoff time, we'll know one way or the other.

Anticipating.....

Simon Kean