Re: Lottery pick my butt

Do you mean you expect Denver to make the playoffs next year? Which playoff
or near playoff team in the Western Conference would they displace? The
addition of Mercer should certainly help them but I don't see them passing
Minnesota, say, who added two high draft picks, Pheonix, or Sacramento,
or even Seattle. The bottom teams in the West seem to have a tough hurdle
to climb.

Alex