Re: Williams

I think that where we see the potential of Eric Williams from 3 years ago,
Denver sees his bloated contract and 2 years of nil-production and says
'sayonara' with pleasure.

And I agree with Jim.  Mercer's no starting 3.  Mercer's no 3.  Well, he's a 3
like Dee Brown's a 3.  Okay, maybe a little better, but Dee did play the 3 in
college.  If SA keeps Purdue, what happens to Denver when they try to match up
with Purdue/Robinson/Duncan next year?

"R. Bentz Kirby" <bocelts@usit.net> on 08/03/99 04:14:44 PM