Re: More Fortson trade talk

----- Original Message -----
From: Shailendra Mishra <shailendra_mishra@yahoo.com>
To: CeltsSteve <celtssteve@mindspring.com>; <celtics@igtc.com>; Alex Wang
<awang@mit.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 1999 12:23 PM
Subject: Re: More Fortson trade talk

>I hated the Billups trade and I hate this
> one and I am convinced we were much better with M.L.Carr at the
> helm..Pitino is a joke. - Mishra

HUH!!!!
This trade fill a big need in a number of ways. 1) It allows Walker to move
to a position much better suited to his skills,
2) We get another big time rebounder / defender in Fortson (who by the way
won't demand the ball), 3) It gives a very versatile roster - we can go with
a power line-up w/ Potapenko & Fortson or a group of Grey Hounds in Walker,
Battie,
McCarty, Pierce, Barros.
This roster if they play to their potential can create numerous match up
problems for our opponents.
And don't get me started on More Losses Carr!!!
                        J.