Eric Williams

Without putting a lot of thought inro this trade I think it is ok. We need
a PF and that will allow us to move AW to Small Forward and PP to Shooting
guard, which would be great.

But; do we need two briusers as starters when we are all about defense?
Why would we take back Eric williams witha huge contract (reminicant of ML
Carr) when we traded him for a SECOND ROUND PICK!

I think the denver pick could be packaged with Anderson and bring some new
PG in.

Now that we have these guys is it the rule that we cannot trade then for
60 days?

I feel good about getting rid of popeye because of the injuries.  But that
is a mistake that should not have been made in the first place!  Seems
like Pitino is making a lot of mistakes and turning around and fixing
them.

Neal