Really?

Did we really get Fortson and Eric?  My eyes are dilated and I'm
reading this blur that a trade has happened--Wow!!

So, six months ago we had Riley, Schintzius, DeClercq and a gimpy
Popeye; now we have VP, Battie and Fortson up front.  Plus, we can
bring Eric (one of my favorites) off the bench for high percentage
inside scoring.  I call that progress.

Without the draft pick this is still a good trade for us.  Now we
must sign Battie, offer Riley a minimum deal or go for S. Walker, and
decide what to do with Clack.  That's about it, folks.  Right now I
would say we are going to be a major force in the East this year.
Antoine will have to work hard to be the leader of this team, and if
he and Kenny produce we will be awesome.

Good job, coach P.

Gene

My lineup:

VP, Riley