This is so great

I can't believe he pulled this off.

We get a better player than Mercer, a guy who is one of the top rebounders in the entire league, and we lose Popeye's contract.  And then if that wasn't good enough, we get Eric Williams back, a born scorer for the second unit.  (Remember when he was the small forward of the future for us?  Now he's a reserve -- that's progress.)  Oh, and by the way -- we get a Denver lottery pick!  It's protected (top five this year, top three next year, top 1 the following year) but we're almost guaranteed to get a star out of that pick as well.  And Denver is paying 3M of Williams salary.  I am delerious.  Now we have to sign Tony Battie, and not trade Antoine, and my summer will be made.  I can't say how happy I am about this.  Whoever it was that posted about strong tough guys being at a disadvantage because of the new rules, make no mistake.  A he-man like Fortson will always make hay in the paint.  Fortson is athletic too, and is not some behemoth who can't press.  Pitino can put him in on the pressing unit for extra
Joshua Ozersky
Marketing Communications
Environmental Products Division
Corning Incorporated.