Celtics Win Final Summer League Game

The Celtics won the final summer league game today against the Sonics.  It
was a really close game, with the lead changing back and forth in the final
minute.  Then Wayne Turner scored a spectacular reverse layup.

Here's the moment the Sonics wish they forgot.  They called timeout when
they didn't have any left!  That gave the Celtics a free throw and ball
back!

Sorry I don't have official stats, but I was running around trying to get
autographs.  I got McCarty's (with a picture)  Adrian Griffin, and Rick
Pitino.  I also got Jeff Van Gundy, Al Harrington, and Shammond Williams.

Bill Belamy, former MTV star was also there, with Willie Maye.

The Sonics' Shammond Williams burned the Celtics up court on almost every
possession.  McCarty was red hot and Battie had a bunch of rim-rattling
slams.

The Sonics were previously unbeaten at the Shaw's summer league.  The
Celtics finished their summer league record unbeaten in the Shaw's summer
league and the Fila Summer league.

Any chances of the Shaw's summer league to be back in Boston next year????

Josh