Re: Yes, The C's Have Their Own Second Round Pick

I'm just telling you what the guy told me.  The number for the
Celtics is: 617-523-6050, and you ask them.  Here's a brief transcript
of my call:

Them: Celtics....

Me: Hi, Do the Celtics have a second round pick this year?

Them: One minute please (Magic 106 plays in the background)

Them: Celtics Media Relations

Me: Hi, do the Celtics have a second round pick this year?

Them: Yes, we do.

Me: Is it your pick or Denver's?

Them: One minute please (Magic 106 plays in the background)

Them: Ours, I believe Denver traded their second round pick in the
Billups deal.

So, that's the story.  I would urge peope to call the number to find out
for
themselves and clear up this mystery.
Ray