Here's Whom Cleveland May Draft With The C's Pick -Reply

>>> Way Of The Ray <wayray@ix.netcom.com> 04/30/99 12:22pm >>>
Jumaine Jones from Georgia, who has been compared to
Dominique Wilkins, just announced he was entering the
draft, and should go somewhere between five and
ten in the lottery.  Cleveland, of course, needs a
scoring small forward, which is why they're so
interested in Wally, but he's a top four pick
methinks.
Ray<<<

Jumaine Jones is an impressive rebounder for a player who is only 6-7
210 pounds.  He might be good, but there's apt to be growing pains for a
player coming out after only his sophomore season.

In my mind, he pales in comparison to another swing forward from the
south, Miami (Fla)'s  Tim James, who is about as efficient and athletic as
a college player can be.  He's a mature, four-year starter with excellent
athletic ability, a solid perimeter game, and serious hops.

Hart could probably give us more of a scoop on him (I believe that he has
mentioned that he resides in south Florida).  Not that I'm advocating that
the Celtics draft another wing player...

Ryan